Designthology (U.S.) 1-Pack Padded Baby Crib Rail Cover Protector, Narrow Side Crib Rails, 100% Cotton Musiln, White
If your crib converts into big kid furniture and/or you plan to use your crib for future children,
you must buy this product to protect your furniture investment!
Protects Baby from Ingesting Potential Splinters and Chemicals
Protects Crib from Drool and Teethmarks
Soft Fabric and Light Padding
Simple Wrap and Tie Attachment
How to Order Your Crib
Step 1: Measure
Measure around top horizontal crib rails with soft tape measure to find circumference.
Note: Short side rails and long front and back rails may all have different measurements depending on crib style.
Step 2: Choose the Best Crib Size for your Crib
The circumference measurement from Step 1 will determine which size you need:
Narrow Crib is optimal for crib rails measuring up to 8 inches in circumference.
Wide Crib is optimal for crib rails measuring 8 to 18 inches in circumference.
Step 3: Choose Color
After selecting the optimal size for your crib, determine which color you would like. Each size is available in a wide array of colors!
Step 4: Determine How Many Crib Rail Covers to Purchase
To protect both the front and back crib rails, you will need to purchase 2 Long rail covers (Sold 1 Crib unit per package).
To protect both side rails, you will need to purchase 1 set of Short rail covers (Sold with 2 Crib units per package).
- Essentials designed for your baby – Are you worrying about your teething baby? Use our crib rail covers! Protect your little naughty from harmful toxins and guard your crib rails from teeth marks and drool discoloration.
- ECO-FRIENDLY PRINTED – Free of pvc, lead, phthalate or BPA. Certified by CPSIA, our rail cover is totally safe for your little one.
- SAFE & DURABLE – Rail cover is made with soft cotton muslin on top and a padded middle. Stitched with 5 pair of ties, simply wrap and tie this solution to protect your child and crib investment for years to come.
- NARROW SIZE – When laid flat, measures 27.5″ long by 7″ wide. Fits most narrow front and back crib rails measuring up to 8″ around. Measures 4 inch width when folded.
- LOVE & PROMISES FROM DESIGNTHOLOGY – Despite concise look, Designthology shows extraordinary love for babies – TRADE MARK in U.S. market. – In business since 1979, Designthology has been committed to encouraging good on every baby through our products, services and support – For U.S. customers, a worry-free shopping experience & 30-day FREE TRIAL is guaranteed – You can come to us any time for life time customer service and we will be at your service within 24 hours.