Costzon Wooden High Chair, Infant Feeding Chair with Safety Harness, Commercial Natural Wood High Chair for Babies and Toddlers (Black)
Costzon designed the chair for children from 6-36 months old, or up to 88 pounds in weight. Simple yet practical, the high chair aesthetically blends into many kitchen and dining room décors with ease.
Treat your baby right with a restaurant-grade high chair
High chair allows child to sit at a standard height table in comfort and safety
No wood knot and burr which is safe for your baby
Includes adjustable seat belt and safety strap
Contoured seat and foot rest for comfort
Space saving high chair
Material: Pine wood
Overall Dimension: 19″(L) X 21″(W) X 32″(H)
Seat Dimension: 10″(L) X 13″(W)
Back Dimension: 11″(W) X 11″(H)
Height from ground to seat: 22″
Weight Capacity: 88lbs
Suitable for Ages: 6 -36 months.
- SOLID CONSTRUCTION – Costzon wooden highchair has pyramid design to avoid tipping, which will offers your babies a trusted and reliable seat for tableside eating. Strictly selected heavy-duty natural wood and environmentally friendly paint ensures the security to all toddlers. To reduce splinter potential, a non-toxic finish smoothes the wood surface.
- ADJUSTABLE SAFETY HARNESS – Safety should always be given top priority. A 3-point safety strap system secures the child with a lap belt, which threads through the crouch restraint for added security. Never leave your child unattended to prevent from injury!
- A 11-inch high seatback with a broad wooden slat keeps the child sitting upright. Two rods in the front act as foot rest for better comfort.
- WHY HIGH CHAIRS WITHOUT TRAY🤔??? When a toddler first has the opportunity to eat a meal from the same surface as one’s parents, the experience often imbues the young child with a great sense of achievement and importance. This commercial grade high chair allows children to safely enjoy their meal with parents.
- It’s easy to stack and store multiple high chairs. Simple assembly is required. Easy to clean, wipe the high chair down with a damp cloth. Use a mild soap on marks and dry immediately to prevent water damage.